I would to build an adjustable 3-phase system operating between 45 Hz and 65 Hz, you are essentially designing a low-frequency variable frequency drive (VFD) signal generator rather than a standard entertainment audio amplifier.
Because precision phase shifting is difficult to maintain using analog resistors and capacitors across an adjustable frequency range, the most reliable approach is digital generation using a microcontroller, followed by clean analog amplification.
I need help on where to start.
I want to set up a test station for synchronisation and testing of DEIF controllers.
Any assistance will be highly appreciated.
Because precision phase shifting is difficult to maintain using analog resistors and capacitors across an adjustable frequency range, the most reliable approach is digital generation using a microcontroller, followed by clean analog amplification.
I need help on where to start.
I want to set up a test station for synchronisation and testing of DEIF controllers.
Any assistance will be highly appreciated.
