IO pack Common BPPx Processor circuit board drawing

Good day everyone

In order to repair one PAIC IOpack having a problem with BPPx board. the board reference is IS200BPPCH1ACA. I am looking for the circuit board drawing if anyone can help me with the situation.

Thanks in advance

Ok i only see Is400BPPCH2A for UCPA controller in OEM manual...

And there is a good description for installing/replaceing kind board..but no drawing..

Can you tell us why you need the me,ntionned drawing as the board (BBPx ) Come installed on the Controller already ...

A clarification would be necessary here ..

Ok i only see Is400BPPCH2A for UCPA controller in OEM manual...

And there is a good description for installing/replaceing kind board..but no drawing..

Can you tell us why you need the me,ntionned drawing as the board (BBPx ) Come installed on the Controller already ...

A clarification would be necessary here ..
As simple as I am trying to repair one, the board is normal but shows a flickering on loss of communication periodically.

There are description on LED "status" diagnostic on PAIC yes..so can you tell us at least what is status .."flashing pattern " so I can try to check what is "message description" of the Flashing /flickering led...

It's doubtful GE will release "circuit drawings" for Mark VIe hardware any time before the end of life for Mark VIe is announced and has passed. If past history is any indication.

GE is really, Really, REALLY big into proprietary and confidential information for its turbine control systems. They do have a "repair and return" program through a US-based location (Louisville, Kentucky, I believe)--but I'm no longer sure how to contact them and make arrangements for such a repair.

There are some third-party companies currently supplying Mark VI and Mark VIe cards and hardware and some of them have been offering repairs for some hardware and/or cards, but I don't know anything about any of them as far as reliability or workmanship is concerned. Perhaps if someone has dealt with one or two suppliers they might share their experience(s).

But, I highly doubt you will find a legally-available "circuit drawing" for any Mark VIe hardware or card any time soon from a reputable source. If some firm or person has them they are probably going to keep them for themselves and use them to generate income repairing hardware/cards.

Best of luck! This is an age-old issue, one that will probably never go away as long as there are Companies that spend money developing hardware/cards and there are people who don't want to pay for new or refurbished cards (and there are ALWAYS people and companies who don't want to pay for new or refurbished cards).

Better to troubleshoot via Toolbox ST and use L3DIAG FOR EXAMPLE OR OTHER lined/edit point to see board diagnostic first prior to repair or replace that board....
This board was working fine, but periodically it gives a loss of communication alarm, for few mS only. but As you may now this alarm will generate a diagnostic alarm in the controller. for me this Iopack is subject to TMR configuration and no need to replace it. However operation are skeptical and refused to keep the module generating this alarm.
For this reason, we changed it with new one, however I am totally confident is still healthy and may be a small issue in an electronic component is causing this alarm.
FYI : the alarm patter was the same with the two RJ45 ethernet port.

It's doubtful GE will release "circuit drawings" for Mark VIe hardware any time before the end of life for Mark VIe is announced and has passed. If past history is any indication.

GE is really, Really, REALLY big into proprietary and confidential information for its turbine control systems. They do have a "repair and return" program through a US-based location (Louisville, Kentucky, I believe)--but I'm no longer sure how to contact them and make arrangements for such a repair.

There are some third-party companies currently supplying Mark VI and Mark VIe cards and hardware and some of them have been offering repairs for some hardware and/or cards, but I don't know anything about any of them as far as reliability or workmanship is concerned. Perhaps if someone has dealt with one or two suppliers they might share their experience(s).

But, I highly doubt you will find a legally-available "circuit drawing" for any Mark VIe hardware or card any time soon from a reputable source. If some firm or person has them they are probably going to keep them for themselves and use them to generate income repairing hardware/cards.

Best of luck! This is an age-old issue, one that will probably never go away as long as there are Companies that spend money developing hardware/cards and there are people who don't want to pay for new or refurbished cards (and there are ALWAYS people and companies who don't want to pay for new or refurbished cards).
Thank you CSA for your input, it has been a long time since our last exchange.