Looking for Simple VFD for dummies

Looking for VFD to run my 3phase table saw, i had bought one but could not figure out programming/parameters? So i need the closest thing to plug and play. Motor specs - 5hp, 60hz, 230volt, 12 amp, 3450rpm, 3 phase, 3.75kw, 2 pole, class b. I have single phase supply and can do the wiring needed. I just need suggestions on what VFD that comes with good manual for someone not in the VFD world.

Thanks
Chad

I used a Baldor ID5602 Series 5 Inverter to control a 1 HP 3-phase motor. No programming required, speed controlled by supplied Main Speed Potentiometer (5K). Least expensive is their open chassis model.
[/QUOTE
Looking for VFD to run my 3phase table saw, i had bought one but could not figure out programming/parameters? So i need the closest thing to plug and play. Motor specs - 5hp, 60hz, 230volt, 12 amp, 3450rpm, 3 phase, 3.75kw, 2 pole, class b. I have single phase supply and can do the wiring needed. I just need suggestions on what VFD that comes with good manual for someone not in the VFD world.

Thanks
Chad
Are you sure that your motor is 5 HP. That seems like a lot of power for a table saw. If it is 5 HP, then I am 99% sure that there are no 5 HP VFDs available with a single phase input. You will need a three phase power source. If it is 1 HP or less, then the Baldor Series 5 suggested by Chris is the best way to go.
If it is 5 HP and you go with a three phase power source, let me know and I will be happy to walk you through setting up the parameters.