Need help in Indusoft Database Problem

Hi All

Currently i am receiving flow rate from a flow meter and making its totalizer in scada software and loggin into Access Database.

The problem is that whenever light switches or scada stop due to some reason it clears the totalizer value. and again starts counting from zero.

i Want that scada should fetch the last totalizer value from the file and then starting counting ahead.

SO kindly tell me the solution how can i fetch the totalizer value from Access into a scada tag.

You will Be a life saver.

Regards,
Zubair Ahmed

Hi All

Currently i am receiving flow rate from a flow meter and making its totalizer in scada software and loggin into Access Database.

The problem is that whenever light switches or scada stop due to some reason it clears the totalizer value. and again starts counting from zero.

i Want that scada should fetch the last totalizer value from the file and then starting counting ahead.

SO kindly tell me the solution how can i fetch the totalizer value from Access into a scada tag.

You will Be a life saver.

Regards,
Zubair Ahmed
Hi

What you mean by light switches...scada stop...can you give better picture of situation on site....

Also that could be great to know OEM /maker /model SCADA & flow meter ...

So we may be in better position to support you from here!

Regards,
James

Hi

What you mean by light switches...scada stop...can you give better picture of situation on site....

Regards,
James
Dear James.

i Mean i am logging a value in access database . what i need to fetch it bACK after some time . WHAT should be procedure

Hi

Regards,
James
Dear James.

By light switches means due to loadshedding the system restarts then tag value vanishes. what i need when i run the scada again it fetch the last totalizer value from the file .

Dear Ahmed

Did you heard about Dream report software..

It got compatibility with most of SCADA...OEM

It seems that there is a way to get counter & totalizer values/tag drawn through various way ( excel sheet, data base loggin event SQL ...)

Have a search on that Dream report ....

James

Dear Ahmed

Did you heard about Dream report software..

It got compatibility with most of SCADA...OEM

It seems that there is a way to get counter & totalizer values/tag drawn through various way ( excel sheet, data base loggin event SQL ...)

Have a search on that Dream report ....

James
Dear James.
i Know about DreamReport . but how is it related to my question .