Siemens gas turbine load hunting

M

M.S. KALEEM

In my siemens gas turbine V94.2, 115MW capacity load is hunting in a big span from 20 MW to 45 MW, we want reasons why its happening? this variation in load start after 2 months of major overhaul. any body has reasons that why it is happening and plz give suggestion?

[email protected]

pl explain rather this load fluctuations comes when machine is in OTC control and load is full...

what is your EHC trend indicates, have difference between EHC and gas control valve position,

your unit run on gas or liquid,

connected to grid or running in island,

M
THANKS FOR REPLY DEAR,

MY GT IS CONNECTED TO GRID AND RUN AT GAS FUEL. UPTO FULL SPEED NO LOAD THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EHC AND GAS CONTROL VALVE POSITION BUT AFTER CONNECTED TO GRID AND GETTING LOAD, FLUCTUATION STARTS.

MY MACHINE ALWAYS ON LOAD CONTROL.
I HOPE THAT THESE INFORMATION WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE OUT MY PROBLEM.

we have faced problem of some what similar kind, but our machine got tripped due to high fluctuation.

upon investigation found EHC pox having problem.
after replacing EHC pox, above problem got solved.

so check EHC pox with help of instrumentation department.

do u got any alarms like NG CONTROL VALVE DEVIATION HIGH at time of fluctuation?

M
THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT, MY MACHINE NEVER TRIP ON LOAD FLUCTUATION, AND NO ANY ALARM LIKE "NG VALVE DEVIATION HIGH".
WE ARE LOOKING EHC AND MOST PROBABLY WE REPLACE IT WITH THE NEW ONE.
THANKS AGAIN

N

Namatimangan08

> In my siemens gas turbine V94.2, 115MW capacity load is hunting in a big span

---- snip ----

>happening and plz give suggestion?

Any relationship between load deviation above or less than set point and system frequency? oR it just happened randomly?