Frequency response of pressure transducers

A

Ali768

Hello

I am student from UK Univeristy. I am using below pressure sensors:

1.Druck PMP 1400 Pressure Transducer Range: 0-6 bar g output: 0-5 Vdc Supply: 9-30 V dc S/N T02164/07

2. Druck PMP 4110 Differential Pressure Transducer Range: 0-0.7 bar d Output: 0-5 Vdc Supply: 9-32 V dc S/N 1407677

I am need of frequency response of the transducers above. Do you have the frequency response characteristics of the this pressure and differential pressure transducers?

I dont know much about this issue as i thought that i can use the time series analysis or time series repsonse of the sesnors interms of voltage but than somebody told me that i need to know the frequency response also to set my A/D conversion right. I am quite confused on this issue and would like somebody to explain me what is the difference between the two and why one need to use frequency response of the transducers.

Could somebody kindly guide me on this issue as i dont have much knowledge and desperately looking for someone who could explain me this.

Looking forward to hear from you.

kind regards,

Ali

M

Marcos T. B.

Dear Mr. 768
Detail the application of your sensors. It is easier to find why this spec is important if we know what you are trying to do...

If you are measuring a gas pressure, for example, you must consider all your system (and not only the sensor) frequency response.

Regards
Marcos T. B.