Frequent battery failure on G60 protection relay

Hello everyone,
we have a problem that we have generator management relay (G60),which GE product and we have a (battery failure) alarm appeared almost every 2months although we replaced with new battery once the alarm appears,and we test the battery and it's fully discharged
the battery is 3V used for clock issues.
Anyone has any idea?
thanks

Have you done anything to trouble shoot the issue? Are you getting the "Battery Fail. Pull Tab/Replace" alarm? Or something else? The battery should last 5-6 years in a G60 in service and 3-4 years sitting on a shelf not in use. The battery is *not* just used "for clock issues." It is used to power ROM in case of power supply failure. If the battery is dying in 2 months, I'd start looking at your power supply...

Have you done anything to trouble shoot the issue? Are you getting the "Battery Fail. Pull Tab/Replace" alarm? Or something else? The battery should last 5-6 years in a G60 in service and 3-4 years sitting on a shelf not in use. The battery is *not* just used "for clock issues." It is used to power ROM in case of power supply failure. If the battery is dying in 2 months, I'd start looking at your power supply...
YES, we had the same alarm and the only troubleshooting is replacing battery with the new one everytime
I doubt in power supply card, but there is no abnormal thing found
I replaced some batteries for other relays at the same type and it lasts minimum 2 years
any recommendations?

Samistor...
There are 2 DC Power input voltages, one low, the other high. I suggest testing input-current magnitude at the power input terminals using a DC Clamp-On ammeter !
Regards, Phil Corso