Question regarding Coriolis Flow Meters

Can anyone provide comments based on experience, on reliability/accuracy of Badger Coriolis meters? I am considering purchasing several of the 3" RCT1000's.

In past I have used Micro Motion, Yokagowa Rotamass, ABB, Krohne, and Endress & Hauser's coriolis meters and had good luck with all of these manufacturers. I have never used Rheonik and Tricor.

I am looking to save some money and welcome recommendations on affordable coriolis flowmeters for custody transfer of oil at ~350 GPM near ambient temperature (there may be additional manufacturers I am not aware of).

I didn't even know Badger had a Coriolis line, so I have no experience, but before I buy stuff I at least skim read through the user manual because that's what I'd have to rely on to make the thing work.

Here's some of the things the CRL-UM-00038-EN-10 user manual revealed that I noted.

- There is no listing of engineering units, which I find end users are fussy about. For instance, the term bbl does not appear in the manual.

- I note that there is no FM approval, which I'd be looking for. Are the approvals suitable for your geographical location?

- Some of my clients insist on passive loop powered 4-20mA outputs (I've had to use a 4-20ma isolator with a passive output between a field instrument and user AI). Badger's 4-20mA outputs are active (optional Hart) outputs.

- I note that the internal batch control functions seem to be relatively advanced, compared to some other meters.

- Zero Procedure
Badger is up-front in the mechanical installation section of the manual about installing full bore isolation valves on either side of the meter for zeroing

Is the zeroing procedure (page 50) suitable for the users?
Is the Modbus/Ethernet/IP commands adequate to automate the zeroing?
It's not my project so I didn't delve into to the details, but if I was implementing automated zeroing, I would.

There is a mystery statement near the end of the manual zeroing procedure:
"Return to the Home screen. If there is a prompt to back up the transmitter, choose this action. If the prompt to back up the
transmitter does not appear prior to getting to the Home screen, back up the transmitter manually."

What does 'back up the transmitter" mean? I don't know, but I might want to find out what the implication of that statement is.

- Modbus/Ethernet/IP
Neither (in a skim read) defines which engineering units the comm values have. I'm always suspicious of omissions of units in Modbus maps. I HATE guessing. Without a clear statement, it could mean that whatever engineering units are used in the transmitter/display are used in the communications, but I've run into meters that use only SI units over the comm link, without regard to the displayed eng units, which needs to be dealt with at the receiver end.

HART is optional, and there might a separate manual for HART, but I'd want to know if the meter's variables are easily assigned to the HART P/S/T/Q variables for those who have HART enabled AI's and asset managers.