Regarding Daily Report Package MIF in Yokogawa Centum CS DCS

• Thread starter Mihir Ramkrishna
  • Start date
M

Mihir Ramkrishna

I have been using the MIF package for generating reports. I am facing some typical problems
I was doing the following procedure to generate report. In ICS we go the MIF package. In it we select Reports. Further we select File Open, Options, Retrieve historical data. A screen appears with current base time is not defined. Wherein I would type month and the report would be generated. This would be printed using the manual print command.

Now these days, when I am giving month in the current time base the file closes on its own and system goes back to the MIF package main menu.I cannot print the report.Please help to overcome this problem

Regards

Mihir

I use the MIF Builder from the work station. I pick the optional builder from the main builder, then MIF Package, then Report Builder. Then modify and save the spreadsheet. Then from the MIF package menu pick the Schedule builder to set a daily print time for the above saved file.
I am also looking for some training on the MIF Builder if you find any.

Mark Loyd
[email protected]

J

J.M.Junnarkar

First of all, I do not understand why you always need to to go the MIF builder in ICS to print the reports. Why don't you schedule the report printing with the help of scheduler ? Anyway, it seems you are giving only the month in the base time entry query. Have you tried using the date and time format required for entry e.g. mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm ?