SLC500 PROGRAMMING GLITCH?

Working on a shrink wrap program using a
"AB SLC500/03"CPU and an
AB Panelview Plus600 HMI.
I have a logic sequence that is true, but the Binary OTE will NOT change state. No duplicate rung using the same bit address can be found. Installed a jumper in logic around all instructions,and Binary output will not turn on. Any suggestions ??

Here are a couple of things to check.
Is the OTE instruction in a subroutine (a ladder file other than LAD2)? If so, make sure that subroutine is being called.
Check the cross-reference for any instructions using the word that contains the bit. In other words, if you're trying to control B3:0/5, see if word B3:0 is used anywhere.

Otherwise...
Can you identify which bit address isn't working and attach the RSLogix file here?

Hello,

I`m new to Ladder logic and i`m using RS Logix and a Micrologix 1500. I Know this is an old post but i have a similar problem.
I have an B3:0 that doesn t change state with all the sequence beeing true. It isn t used in any other file.
Can someone tell where might be the issue?

Have you tried points that joseph_e2 alluded to in Jan 20, 2020.
Also, are there any 'Forces' in operation. If not perhaps you could force the bit on/off to ensure correct hardware operation.

We assume you are 'online monitoring'.

Thank you very much for the replies. I discovered the issue. Using the RS Logix i tried to do the programing in diferent pages in the atempt to make it easier to interprete the project. I realised that in every new page the is a END rung by definition and i couldn t delete it. So, after the fist page that was the System Start, the program stopped there. :) Beginner`s ignorance :) I´ve pasted all in one page and thats it. All the features run properly. Thank you once again.
I supose i will be using the forum quite sometomes. :) It s a great place to learn.

Hmmmm....different pages....

Do you mean different program files? By default, you start in LAD 2, which is what the PLC will always scan. Once your code hits a certain level of complexity, it's very good practice to divide it up into logical pieces in other LAD files. Once you do that, you use "JSR" instructions to call the other LADs. The "END" instruction doesn't end execution of the program, but ends that particular routine. If it's LAD 2, then the PLC performs auxiliary functions (updating inputs/outputs, communicating with other devices, etc.) and then restarts LAD 2. If it's another LAD that was called from a JSR, it returns to the calling JSR and continues executing the code in the "parent" LAD file.