Solved - Factors Reset Honeywell UDC2300

Hi i have a Honeywell UDC2300 that seems to be locked and nobody knows what the code was set too. Is there a procedure to reset it everything back to factory defaults? Thanks

Hi i have a Honeywell UDC2300 that seems to be locked and nobody knows what the code was set too. Is there a procedure to reset it everything back to factory defaults? Thanks
Hi

I suggest you to have a read, on this thread regarding UDC 3200 i know you got UDC 2300, but its always a good thing to see,, if you can do something with the procedure described:
https://control.com/forums/threads/master-reset-for-honeywell-udc3000.36102/

Also i have a look on UDC2300 manual and there a chapter (8-10) describing " Restore Factory setting " but the thing is that you dont get the password ?? so My first advise would to check with the procedure in the thread that i shared .

I just have a look on honeywell support old case answer saying that universal lockout password is 1000 for this controller , did you try this option??

Hope this can help
Do not hesitate to write us back for feedback,
James

I'll test '1000 out shortly....we have an oven that is using a UDC2300 and UDC3300. I was going to log on the settings but someone on night shift somehow locked it up.