Check Out Control Automation’s Top Content of 2021
Did you miss big news or trends in 2021? Let's review the most popular news, technical, and textbook content of the year.
From start to finish, 2021 was a rollercoaster. The industry has taken up many trends, such as digital transformation and its tools, including cobots and asset management software. Let's look through time and see what our audience was most interested in reading over the last 12 months.
- Mars Helicopter Employs Advanced Control Techniques to Survive In-Flight Anomaly
- Amazon Announces Mechatronics and Robotics Apprenticeship (MRA) Program
- Schweitzer Engineering Releases New Automation Solutions for Power Systems
- Rapid Robotics Hopes to Close the Automation Gap with the Rapid Machine Operator
- Industry Leaders Band Together to Create UniversalAutomation.org
- How OEMs are Working to Solve the Global Chip Shortage
- Emerson Drives Digital Transformation Efforts with Latest Framework and Digital Tools
- Wet vs. Dry Contacts: Knowing the Difference
- Ladder Logic in Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Grounding DC Power Supplies
- How to Perform a Site Acceptance Test
- Industrial Instrumentation and Control: An Introduction to the Basic Principles
- Ladder Diagram (LD) Programming | Basics of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Common Control Valve Problems | Basic Principles of Control Valves and Actuators
- Instantaneous and Time-overcurrent (50/51) Protection | Electric Power Measurement and Control Systems
- Input/Output (I/O) capabilities of PLCs | Basics of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Single-line Electrical Diagrams | Electric Power Measurement and Control Systems
Were these topics that you were expecting to see? What do you hope to see more of in 2022?
Control Automation and its parent company, EETech Media & Marketing, want to wish you all a Happy New Year! We have a few exciting projects in store for 2022, and we hope you will continue to be loyal readers.